At BiofeedbackWORKS, we have remained committed to serving our clients safely and effectively throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to providing all services at our Herndon office, we are now offering remote counseling and neurofeedback via video conference. If you are interested in receiving these services, please Contact Us or call our office at 703-689-0449.
We feel it is of upmost importance to keep the members of our community up to date on the policies and procedures we are implementing to ensure their safety. As professional health care workers, BiofeedbackWORKS staff have, and will continue to get vaccinated for COVID-19. At our Herndon office, we have implemented the following policies based on CDC guidance:
- Clients and staff that are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 are asked to refrain from entering our office. There is no charge for rescheduling or cancelling appointments due to COVID-19.
- We require all individuals to wear a mask or face covering while in our office.
- We limit our office capacity to no more than 10 individuals at one time.
- Treatment rooms and equipment are sanitized after each client. Books, blankets, and other frequently touched items are currently out of service.
- Staff wash their hands immediately before and after hooking up each client. A six-foot distance is maintained at all other times.
- We encourage clients to leave payment information on file to eliminate the need to exchange credit cards and sign receipts.
In addition to these policies, we are happy to comply with any requests our clients have for additional safety precautions. It is our goal to support our clients to the best of our ability during these unprecedented circumstances. If you would like to discuss any questions or concerns, please contact our office. We will be happy to speak with you and work together to accommodate your needs.